UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Programme: Planning Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the notification of Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022. All the candidates who want to participate in this fellowship scheme can apply online till 24 August 2022. For Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Program eligibility, age limit, district details, block details and all other information read the notification.
UP CM Mukhyamantri Fellowship Programme Online Registration 2022 : Overview
|Post Name||UP CM Mukhyamantri Fellowship|
|Beneficiary||Graduates who can secure 60% marks in their graduation and looking for research|
|Number of Student to be selected||only 100 students|
|Registration Start Date||10th August 2022|
|Registration Last Date||24th August 2022|
Latest News: Uttar Pradesh Government Planning Department Are Released UP CM Fellowship Yojana Scheme 2022 Notification. Candidate Can Apply Between 10/08/2022 to 24/08/2022
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Programme 2022 Details
|Scheme Name||UP CM Fellowship Eligibility|
|UP CM Fellowship Programme||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks (First Division) OR Post Graduate OR PHd.Students/research scholars studying in the following fields / program.Agriculture, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Allied SectorsForest, Environment and ClimateEducation, Health, Sanitation, Nutrition and Skill DevelopmentEnergy and Renewable Energy.Tourism and CultureData Science Artificial Intelligence, IT, ITES, Biotechnology, Machine Learning Data Governance etc.Banking, Finance and Tax RevenuePublic Policy and GovernanceMore Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.|
How to Fill UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Programme Online Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
About UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship 2022
The Uttar Pradesh government has announced to invite applications for Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme from research scholars for a programme under which they will be tasked with carrying out research and development work in backward blocks, an official statement said on Thursday. under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme, which is designed for one year, the government intends to attach one candidate to each of the 100 blocks.
The state cabinet had on July 19 given its nod to launch the fellowship programme. It further added that the programme aims to connect the candidates with government policymaking, management, project implementation and monitoring.
Salary / Allowance under UP CM Fellowship Yojana
Furthermore, the UP government has fixed a salary of Rs 30,000 and a travel allowance of Rs 10,000 per month. A one-time payment of Rs 15,000 for purchase of a digital tablet will also be made. The government is anticipating an expenditure of Rs 5.58 crore on the scheme, the statement added.
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- First of all, this scheme is only for the youth who have done graduation and have passed with 60% marks in their graduation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have knowledge of computer and IT.
- As you know this scheme is for the youth, then the applicant’s age should not be more than 40 years.
- The applicant must belong to the UP state or else his form will be rejected.
Required Document for UP CM Fellowship Yojana 2022
Important Document to Apply Online:
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a state domicile so that it can be known that he is a resident of UP only.
- Must have Graduation Marks Certificate
- Must have any computer or IT-related certificate
- Idea Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Income Certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Passport size photo
Benefits & Key Features of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana
- The Uttar Pradesh cabinet approved a proposal to start a CM fellowship program.
- Under this scheme, the needs of the local people will be studied and how those needs can be met.
- Under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program, 100 research scholars will be selected for 100 aspirational development blocks.
- Under this scheme, the selected youth will be provided financial assistance so that they can then bring a tablet smartphone .
- Under this program, selected research scholars will be paid 30 thousand rupees per month as remuneration.
- Apart from this, ₹ 10,000 will also be given every month for tour program and ₹ 15,000 will also be given so that they can buy tablets, which will benefit the youth a lot in this era of digitization.
- The period of affiliation of the selected research scholar under the fellowship program will be valid for 1 year from the date of appointment.