Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Results 2022: the Maharashtra Board 10th result published on the 17th of June 2022 at 1 PM Released. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Pune had successfully conducted the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination for the academic year 2021-2022 from 15 March to 4 April 2022. A total number of 1449660 Students had appeared in class 10th examination offline mode at the various examination centers. As per the official report, the organization has released the SSC Result 2022 date & time, it released Today at 1 PM on the official website.
The marksheets cannot be downloaded online. Students will have to collect them from their respective schools. The marksheets would include detailed marks of students along with the grade they have secured. The marksheet will also include the qualifying status of their promotion to the next Class. All the students regularly visit an official website and stay connected with us regarding the latest update.
MSBHSE 10th Results 2022: Overview
|Board Name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education|
|Result Name||MBHSE 10th Result|
|MBHSE 10th result date 2022||17 June 2022, 01:00 P.M.|
|Required Details to check result||Roll Number and Name|
|Official website||www.mahresult.nic.in |
How to check online Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2022?/
- First of all, Students visit the official website – mahresult.nic.in
- Open the home page of Maharashtra Examination 2022 Result.
- Now Show the Latest Announcement Section and Result links.
- Then Click on Maharashtra SSC Result 2022 Link and Click on it.
- Open the Result web page, Now Enter your Roll Number and Mother’s First Name.
- Now click on the View Result button. Maharashtra Board SSC /10th Class Result will appear on a computer screen.
- You save & take a printout for future reference
Details mentioned on MBHSE 10th Result 2022 Scorecard/ Marksheet
After checking result, Student can check theses details on their MBHSE 10th Result Marksheet/ Scorecard:
- Name of the Exam
- Course Name
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Year
- Centre Name
- Marks Subject Wise
- Date of birth
- Grand total Marks
- Total marks percentage
- Issue date of Marksheet
- Result Status: Pass/ Fail/ Promoted