LNMU PG 1st Sem Result 2022: L N Mithila University (LNMU) has declared the PG MA, M.Sc, M.Com 1st Semester result of the session 2020-22 at the official website lnmu.ac.in. Candidates who appeared in the PG 1st Sem Examination 2021, can check and download the result pdf and Marksheet through the direct link which has mentioned below.
LNMU PG 1st Sem Result 2020-22 M.A, M.Sc, M.Com: Overview
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga|
|Post Name||LNMU PG 1st Sem Result 2021|
|Course||PG – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com|
|M.Com 1st Sem Result Date||Declared on 06 August 2022|
|M.A 1st Sem Result Date||To Be Declared Soon|
|M.Sc 1st Sem Result Date||To Be Declared Soon|
|Result Published Mode||Online in PDF|
Latest Updates: Lalit Narayan Mithila University has declared the PG M.Com 1st Semester result 2022. PG M.A and M.Sc result will be declared soon. The result link has mentioned below in the important links section.
How to Check LNMU PG 1st Sem Results and download Marksheet Online at lnmu.ac.in?
- Visit the official website of LNMU www.lnmu.ac.in or click on the direct link mentioned below
- At the homepage, click on the link “LNMU PG Result 2022” in latest notification section
- A pdf file of the result will be displayed on the screen, click to download
- And to download your Marksheet, Now click on Student Login section
- Enter your Username and password
- Your dashboard will open, click on the Marksheet section to download
- Thus your result Marksheet will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result in pdf and save it for future reference.
Details mentioned on the LNMU PG 1st Result Marksheet 2022
Student can check theses details on the L N Mithila University PG 1st sem Result Marksheet 2020-2022:
- Name of the University
- Name of the College
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Year
- Marks Subject Wise
- Date of birth
- Grand total Marks
- Total marks percentage
- Issue date of Marksheet
- Result Status: Pass/ Fail/ Promoted
- Signature of Controller of Examination