DSSSB Result 2022 : DSSSB results are released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) after the completion of the assessment process for various posts such as TGT, PGT, PRT, Nursery Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Assistant Chemist, Special Educator and Fee Collector. The DSSSB result is released as a PDF file with the roll numbers of the qualified candidates. The DSSSB result PDF also contains the official category-wise cut-off marks and instructions for the candidates regarding the uploading of documents in an e-dossier on the OARS module. Candidates can check and download their DSSSB result pdf at the official website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in. We provide the latest result direct link on this page frequently.
DSSSB Result 2022 – dsssb.delhi.gov.in Result PDF
|Result Name||DSSSB Result 2022|
|Exam Conducted By||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Latest Result||Junior Clerk Result|
|Result Status||Declared on 13.09.2022|
Latest News: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the Junior Clerk Post Code 13/20 Result Pdf 13th September 2022. The result link has mentioned below in the important links section.
How to Check DSSSB Result 2022 ?
Candidates can check and download the result PDF very easily by following the given steps, mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DSSSB – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Step 2: At the homepage, Click on the Latest Result link
- Step 3: Click on Login
- Step 4: Click on the relevant result link
- Step 5: Download The DSSSB 2022 Result PDF and save it for future reference.
Note: Please note that the board also informs shortlisted candidates separately via phone/ email/ SMS on registered Mobile Number.
DSSSB Result PDF & Links
|Results Name & Dates||Links|
|DSSSB Junior Clerk (13/20) Result (Declared on 13.09.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Assistant engineer Post Code (14/21) Result (Declared on 09.09.2022)||Download|
|Assistant Engineer Electric Post Code (01/19) Supplementary Result (Declared on 09.09.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Social Science Female (40/21) Result (Declared on 24.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Pharmacist (20/21) Result (Declared on 24.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Librarian (92/20) Result (Declared on 23.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi Female (33/21) Result (Declared on 16.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Sanskrit Female (55) Result (Declared on 16.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Social Science Female (40/21) Result Revised (Declared on 16.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi Male (34/21) Result (Declared on 02.08.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi Male (34/21) & TGT Social Science Female (40/21) Result (Declared on 29.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Math (Female) Post Code 37/21 Result (Declared on 29.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Laboratory Assistant Post Code 46/20 Result (Declared on 29.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Natural Science Post Code 35/21 Result (Declared on 28.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Math Post Code 38/21 Result (Declared on 27.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Grade II DASS 90/09 OARS Notice (Declared on 04.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Special Educator Primary 32/21 Result (Declared on 01.07.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Physical Education Teacher 87/20 Result (Declared on 30.06.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Pharmacist Unani 19/21 Result (Declared on 30.06.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery 43/21 Result (Declared on 24.06.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB TGT Sanskrit 54/21 Result (Declared on 20.06.2022)||Download|
|DSSSB PGT Hindi Male 68/20 Result (Declared on 17.05.2022)||Download|
Important Documents to be uploaded on OARS after DSSSB Result Declaration
Candidates will have to upload all relevant educational and professional documents with self attested copy after the declaration of the DSSSB result PDF. Some of the important documents that candidates need to upload after the declaration of the DSSSB result are given below.
- All educational Marksheet
- All educational degrees
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of government servant/ Ex. serviceman (if applicable)
- DSSSB admit Card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to submit E-Dossier after the DSSSB Result Declaration?
Based on the performance in the DSSSB examination (online mode), candidates as per their merit have been provisionally shortlisted can upload e-dossiers for subject to attaining minimum qualifying marks and correctness Of the information provided by the candidate in their online application forms
- Step 1: Visit Official Website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Step 2: At the homepage, Click to Sign In with your login credentials.
- Step 3: Select for E- Dossier open and upload your relevant document for verification related to E-dossier for respective posts.
- Step 4: Save and pay the payment.
- Step 5: Save and download acknowledgement and fee receipt for future purpose
DSSSB Result Calculation Criteria 2022
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board releases the result after each phase of the selection process:
- Tier-I: After the scrutiny and verification of DSSSB applications, candidates are called to appear for the Tier-I exam, which is an objective-based written test.
- Tier-I: After qualifying the Tier-I exam, candidates are called to appear for tier-I of the Tier-II exam (if applicable)
- Tier-II: If candidates qualify the Two Tier (Tier-I) exam are called to appear for tier-II of the Two-Tier exam (if applicable)
- Skill Test: Candidates qualifying the Two Tier (tier-II) exam are called to appear for the skill test (if applicable)
- Final selection: Candidates qualifying all stages of the exam are then recruited for their concerned posts